- High School Movie Night at the Brouwers-Aug 18th 7:30-10:30 8874 Battle Point Dr NE. Contact Josh@crosssound.org
- Cross Sound Women - Monthly pot-luck breakfast in the park! Women of all ages welcome. 9:30-11ish Battle Point Park near the play structure. Bring something to contribute to breakfast. Wednesday, July 19; Thursday, August 24
- Inviting all women to our annual Cross Sound Summer Picnicwith a Purpose: Join us on Sunday, August 6th, directly following church @ the home of Barb Ames, 10566 Country Club Rd, NE for a summer picnic. Food will be provided. You only need to bring along some school supplies and/or a back pack to help Helpline House with providing a back pack for all students heading back to school. Contact Marit Krueger at email@example.com if you have questions. Thanks!!
- ATTENTION GOLFERS! Save the date of Aug. 20th for the 9th annual CSC Golf Tournament. The tournament will be at Meadowmeer Golf and Country Club at 2pm. All CSC golfers and their friends are welcome to participate. Money raised will go to support our Mexico Missions. Details coming so be sure and get this date on your calendar now so you won’t miss a fun day on the links.
- All Church Campout Aug. 27-29 at Ft. Flagler group campsite Check-in at 4:00 pm on Sunday afternoon, check-out at noon on Tuesday morning. Please come for the day, one night or the entire time. The cost per family is $10 for a day pass, $20 for one night of camping, $40 for two nights of camping. For questions or to RSVP, please contact Carrie Sellers firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Men’s Weekend Sept. 15-17 Fort Worden in Port Townsend: Accommodations include a choice of private individual rooms or large sleeping bay. “Authentic Friendships” Sign up at the table after the service!
- Home Building in Ensenada - Now is the time to sign up! Spend Thanksgiving in Mexico changing lives! Sign up on the clipboard or contact Tom Crane Tom@Tilz.com
- Stephen Ministers are Ready to Care They are available to come along side persons who are undergoing a crisis in their life such as a divorce, loss of a loved one or job, or just experiencing depression. Call Carolyn @ 360.779.3466 or Sue @ 206.842.5355.
- More Cross Sound Info Click the picture to view complete bulletins and to download sermons.
Want to know more? A library of our bulletins and sermon recordings can be found on this page: Recorded Sermons.